DONLEY SAFETY is one of the oldest, continually run Industrial and Fire Equipment dealerships in Indiana. Founded by Frank Donley in 1980, Donley Safety began life as an SCBA repair center.
Growing steadily ever since, we moved to our current 30,000 sq. ft. location in January, 2010. From our humble beginnings as an SCBA repair center, we have grown to offer the following services:
- Full Service Fire Apparatus Dealership (Spartan)
- MSA SCBA and Air Monitor Repair
- Full Service Ambulance Repair (Horton Warranty)
- Re-mounting of Ambulances and up-fitting of Light Duty Fire Apparatus (Grass Rigs – Squads)
- Fire and Industrial Safety Equipment Sales AND Rental
- Vehicle Service and Repair (with EVT Certified Technicians)
- Emergency Lighting Sales and Installation
- Full service Uniform Shop – complete from shorts and t-shirts to Class A’s
- Hose Testing, Ladder Testing
What began modestly with three employees and one customer has blossomed into a thriving company of 25 employees, and customers all over the State of Indiana and throughout the Midwest. This growth is due to Donley Safety’s professionalism, our sense of commitment to our communities, and our desire to offer the best products and services that are available in the marketplace. We have become better educated, more technically trained, and more capable of providing the service that our customers demand. We are confident that we have done our best to make sure that you are safely protected…on the job or at home.
We thank you for your continued business and trust. But….we are not done yet. Stay tuned, keep in touch. Look for announcements in the future. We look forward to growing with you.